Autodesk Inventor Professional Tube and Pipe Design
Course Length = 2 days
This course is designed for experienced Autodesk® Inventor® users.
This course covers the fundamental principles and recommended workflows for creating routed systems for plant and industrial equipment design using Autodesk Inventor Professional. Students learn the proper techniques and recommended workflows for designing and documenting rigid tubing, flexible hose, and piping systems.
Hands-on exercises representing real-world, industry-specific design scenarios are included.
The primary objective of this course is to teach students the recommended workflows and basic skills needed to design and document rigid tubing, flexible hose, and piping systems using Autodesk Inventor Professional.
Introduction to Tubing and Piping
- Introduction to the Tube and Pipe Application
- Setup for Tube and Pipe Routes and Runs
Creating Routes and Runs
- Introduction to Routes
- Creating Rigid Pipe Routes
- Creating Tube Routes
- Creating Flexible Hose Routes
Editing Routes and Runs
- Editing Routes and Runs
- Editing Rigid Pipe Routes
Fittings and Components
- Working With Fittings in Rigid Routes
- Editing Flexible Hose Routes and Runs
- Creating Fittings and Conduit
- Using Published Content
Documenting Tube and Pipe Assemblies
- Documenting Routes and Runs
Students should have a thorough understanding of Autodesk Inventor parametric part and assembly design. A working knowledge of mechanical design validation or mechanical engineering experience is a plus. It is recommended that the student have a working knowledge of Microsoft® Windows.
This 2-day course is $995 per person.
Note: The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions
Training & Development Center
271 Route 46 West, Bldg. A-105
Fairfield, NJ 07004
T (973) 882-8008
F (973) 882-0122
- Course Schedule Calendar
- Course Schedule (List Upcoming)
- Course Schedule
- Course Info Request / Registration
- Courses List
- Manufacturing Courses
- AutoCAD Electrical Essentials
- AutoCAD Mechanical Essentials
- Autodesk Inventor Essentials
- Autodesk Inventor for Experienced 3D CAD Users
- Autodesk Inventor Advanced Assembly and Machine Design
- Autodesk Inventor Advanced Assembly Modeling
- Autodesk Inventor Advanced Part Modeling
- Autodesk Inventor Sheet Metal Design
- Autodesk Inventor Frame Generator
- Autodesk Inventor iLogic
- Autodesk Inventor LT: Learning
- Autodesk Inventor Professional Cable and Harness Design
- Autodesk Inventor Professional Simulation
- Autodesk Inventor Professional Tube and Pipe Design
- Autodesk Inventor Publisher Essentials
- Autodesk Showcase Essentials
- Autodesk Vault Essentials
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup and Vault Collaboration
- Autodesk Vault for Inventor Users