Autodesk Inventor Professional Simulation
Course Length = 2 days
CPC PDH Credits = 14
This course is designed for experienced Autodesk® Inventor® users.
Learn the fundamental principles and recommended workflows for analyzing designs and creating dynamic simulations of mechanisms using Autodesk Inventor Professional. Users learn how to validate digital prototypes by simulating the operation of mechanisms and motorized assemblies. They also learn how to analyze parts and assemblies, perform parametric design studies, and use modal analysis. Hands-on exercises representing real-world, industry-specific design scenarios are included.
Hands-on exercises representing real-world, industry-specific design scenarios are included.
To introduce users to the user interface, tools, and recommended workflows in the Autodesk Inventor Professional Dynamic Simulation and Stress Analysis environments. After completing this class, users will be able to:
- Validate digital prototypes by creating dynamic simulations of mechanisms using joints and environmental constraints.
- Eliminate redundancies in a design.
- Interpret Dynamic Simulation results.
- Analyze parts and assemblies and perform parametric design studies.
- Practice solving real-world design problems.
Introduction to Engineering Analysis
- Stress Analysis Overview
- Dynamic Simulation Overview
- Preparing and Running a Simulation
- Viewing Results
- Analyzing Assemblies
- Performing a Parametric Design Study
- Mesh Control and Convergence
- Performing a Modal Analysis
- Creating Joints
- Defining Loads and Joint Properties
- Running Simulations and Analyzing Results
- Building Nonredundant Models
- Sharing Dynamic Simulation Results with Stress Analysis
Users should have completed a Learning Autodesk Inventor course and have a working knowledge of the following:
- Complex assembly design using Autodesk Inventor.
- Mechanical engineering or engineering analysis principles.
- Microsoft® Windows
This 2-day course is $745 per person.
- October 30 @ 9:00 am EDT - October 31 @ 5:00 pm EDT at AMS CAD Training & Development Center
Note: The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions
Training & Development Center
271 Route 46 West, Bldg. A-105
Fairfield, NJ 07004
T (973) 882-8008
F (973) 882-0122
- Course Schedule Calendar
- Course Schedule (List Upcoming)
- Course Schedule
- Course Info Request / Registration
- Courses List
- Manufacturing Courses
- Live Online Training
- Classroom Training
- AutoCAD Electrical Essentials
- AutoCAD Mechanical Essentials
- Autodesk Inventor Essentials
- Autodesk Inventor for Experienced 3D CAD Users
- Autodesk Inventor Advanced Assembly Modeling
- Autodesk Inventor Advanced Part Modeling
- Autodesk Inventor Sheet Metal Design
- Autodesk Inventor Frame Generator
- Autodesk Inventor iLogic
- Autodesk Inventor LT: Learning
- Autodesk Inventor Professional Cable and Harness Design
- Autodesk Inventor Professional Simulation
- Autodesk Inventor Professional Tube and Pipe Design
- Autodesk Inventor Publisher Essentials
- Autodesk Showcase Essentials
- Autodesk Vault Essentials
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup and Vault Collaboration
- Autodesk Vault for Inventor Users