AutoCAD Fundamentals for Mac
Course Length = 3 days
This course covers the essential core topics for working with AutoCAD for Mac. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are also introduced throughout the course. Not every command or option is covered, because the intent is to show the most essential tools and concepts.
Hands-on exercises throughout the course explore how to create 2D production drawings. The exercises are provided in both a printed format as well as an onscreen format that can be viewed next to AutoCAD.
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools
- Organizing drawing objects on layers
- inserting reusable symbols (blocks)
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions
This 3-day course is $1045 per person.
Note: The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions
Training & Development Center
271 Route 46 West, Bldg. A-105
Fairfield, NJ 07004
T (973) 882-8008
F (973) 882-0122
- Course Schedule Calendar
- Course Schedule (List Upcoming)
- Course Schedule
- Course Info Request / Registration
- Courses List
- AutoCAD Courses