AutoCAD Blocks, Attributes, and Dynamic Blocks
Course Length = 1 day
CEC Credits = 7
This course incorporates the features, commands, and techniques for becoming more productive when creating Blocks, Attributes, and Dynamic Blocks in AutoCAD.
Suggested book: AutoCAD & Its Applications, Basics 2010 – Goodheart Wilcox
Class will include projects to reinforce the following topics.
- Managing: Design Center, Palettes
- Attribute Data Extraction: Tables, and Excel
- Block Editor
- Parameters: Point, linear, polar rotation, flip alignment, visibility, look up
- Actions: Move, scale, stretch, rotate, flip, array, look up
- Block tables
- Intro to constraints within Dynamic Blocks
This 1-day course is $445 per person.
Note: The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions
Training & Development Center
271 Route 46 West, Bldg. A-105
Fairfield, NJ 07004
T (973) 882-8008
F (973) 882-0122
- Course Schedule Calendar
- Course Schedule (List Upcoming)
- Course Schedule
- Course Info Request / Registration
- Courses List
- AutoCAD Courses