AutoCAD Architecture AutoCAD for Architects
Course Length = 1 day
This course is designed for new users of AutoCAD Architecture.
This course provides introductory training in AutoCAD® Architecture (formerly Architectural Desktop) for new users. The hands-on lessons cover features, commands, and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD Architecture. Exercises can be completed using imperial or metric units.
The primary objective of this course is to teach students the basic commands for architectural designing and drafting with AutoCAD Architecture software. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Access and use the basic functionality of the software.
- Use specific components of AutoCAD Architecture that are needed for their company.
- Describe the key characteristics and advantages of Building Information Modeling.
- Use AutoCAD Architecture to augment their use of AutoCAD®.
- Apply what they learned while working through the practical exercises and realistic datasets supplied with the course.
- AA User Interface
- Project Navigator
- Structural Elements
- Doors & Windows
- View Drawings
- Drawing Annotation
- Callout Views
- Space Objects
Previous AutoCAD experience is necessary. Drafting, design, or engineering experience is a plus. It is recommended that the student have a working knowledge of Microsoft® Windows.
This 1-day course is $445 per person.
Note: The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions
Training & Development Center
271 Route 46 West, Bldg. A-105
Fairfield, NJ 07004
T (973) 882-8008
F (973) 882-0122
- Course Schedule Calendar
- Course Schedule (List Upcoming)
- Course Schedule
- Course Info Request / Registration
- Courses List
- AEC Courses
- Live Online Training
- Classroom Training
- 3ds Max Design Essentials
- 3ds Max Design Introduction to Animation
- AutoCAD Architecture Essentials
- AutoCAD Architecture Advanced
- AutoCAD Architecture AutoCAD for Architects
- AutoCAD MEP Essentials
- AutoCAD MEP Electrical Essentials
- AutoCAD MEP Mechanical Essentials
- AutoCAD MEP Piping Essentials
- AutoCAD MEP Plumbing Essentials
- AutoCAD MEP Projects and Tools Essentials
- Autodesk Navisworks Essentials
- Autodesk Plant Design Suite Fundamentals
- AutoCAD Plant 3D Fundamentals
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Essentials
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Advanced
- Revit Architecture Collaboration Tools
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Conceptual Design & Visualization
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Migrating from AutoCAD
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Site and Structural Design
- Revit BIM Management: Template & Family Creation
- Autodesk Revit Content Creation: BIM Parametric Families
- Autodesk Revit: Project Manager Essentials
- Autodesk Revit MEP Essentials
- Autodesk Revit Structure Essentials
- Autodesk Revit Structure Advanced