Course Length = 3 days
AIA CES Credits = 21
CPC PDH Credits = 21
This course is designed for the experienced AutoCAD user who wants to learn more about AutoCAD.
AutoCAD Advanced introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of AutoCAD. This is done by teaching you how to recognize the best tool for the task, the best way to use that tool, and how to create new tools to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- Advanced Text Objects
- Working with Tables
- Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
- Outputting and publishing files for review
- Creating, publishing, customizing sheet sets
- Managing Layers
- CAD Management and System Setup
- Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Using macros and custom routines
- Completion of AutoCAD Essentials or equivalent.
- Microsoft® Windows
This 3-day course is $1045 per person.
Note: The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions
Training & Development Center
271 Route 46 West, Bldg. A-105
Fairfield, NJ 07004
T (973) 882-8008
F (973) 882-0122
- Course Schedule Calendar
- Course Schedule (List Upcoming)
- Course Schedule
- Course Info Request / Registration
- Courses List
- AutoCAD Courses