AutoCAD 3D Drawing and Modeling
Course Length = 3 days
CPC PDH Credits = 21
This course is designed for the experienced AutoCAD user who wants to learn more about AutoCAD.
AutoCAD 3D Drawing and Modeling introduces students who are proficient with AutoCAD’s 2D commands to the concepts and methods of 3D modeling. The course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of 3D and explores the main features of AutoCAD’s advanced 3D Modeling workspace.
- 3D viewing techniques
- Working with simple and composite solids
- Creating complex solids and surfaces
- Modifying objects in 3D space
- Editing solids
- Creating sections, camera perspectives, and animations
- Converting 3D objects
- Setting up a rendering with materials and lights
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D models
- Working with the User Coordinate System
Who Should Attend
Designers who are familiar with AutoCAD, proficient in working with 2D objects, and who want to create 3D models of their designs.
To teach users the fundamental concepts and workflows for creating 3D models using AutoCAD.
A working knowledge of the following:
- How to create and edit basic AutoCAD objects, and work with layouts in a recent version of AutoCAD.
- Microsoft® Windows
This 3-day course is $1045 per person.
Note: The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions
Training & Development Center
271 Route 46 West, Bldg. A-105
Fairfield, NJ 07004
T (973) 882-8008
F (973) 882-0122
- Course Schedule Calendar
- Course Schedule (List Upcoming)
- Course Schedule
- Course Info Request / Registration
- Courses List
- AutoCAD Courses