Our Technology Management services help you to understand the value of the technology your organization owns to create a competitive advantage. We work with you to determine your business and market goals and then identify the relevant technologies to help your organization achieve those goals.
- CAD Software Asset Management
Our team creates a record to help you keep track of your current CAD software. By knowing which asset is running on which computer, you can ensure that you have the right number of licenses so you don’t waste money on unnecessary software—or run the risk of license noncompliance.
- CAD Technology Needs Assessment
We meet with you to learn about your project goals and then determine the software that will best meet those goals.
- CAD Software Installation and Configuration
Our team helps you install all your CAD software, whether they are single or multi-user licenses, and configure the licenses so that the correct employees have the correct design software at their disposal.
Need Help? Contact Us
- Knowledge Assessments
- CAD Management
- Technology Management
- Custom Software Development
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Implementation Services
- Inventor Implementation Services
- Revit Implementation Services
- Jumpstart for Revit Services
- Vault Implementation and Data Management
- Technical Support
- Autodesk Cloud Services