Autodesk Vault Implementation
Autodesk® Vault® data management solutions help securely organize, manage, and track data for design and engineering groups. Enjoy more control over your design with change and revision management capabilities. Quickly find and reuse data for easier management of your design and engineering information. Whether your team sits in the same office or across multiple sites, Autodesk Vault helps you collaborate more effectively, share information with other departments, and maximize the value of your design data.
AMS has developed a series of standard "quick start" implementation assistance packages to help optimize this solution. Contact us for more information on this solution.Case Study - Haydon Corporation
To optimize this solution, Autodesk recommends that its customers use the services of an experienced data management provider – like AMS. Dependent upon your company’s needs, AMS has developed a series of standard "quick start" implementation assistance packages. All of these packages include:
- Planning and installation
- Review of current files and data
- Best practice review
- Administrator training
- Assisting system administrators with configuring Vault and importing data
AMS Quick Start Packages
New Installation Quick Start
- Autodesk Vault Basic– 2 Day Jumpstart
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup or Collaboration – 5 Days
- Autodesk Vault Professional – 7 Days
Upgrade Installation Quick Start
If your company is already using Autodesk Vault, we offer the following "quick start" upgrade packages:
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup or Collaboration – 3 Days
- Autodesk Vault Professional – 5 Days
- Backup and maintain the Vault server
- Train additional end users
- Use Autodesk Vault to manage CAD drawings and other files
- Finalize the system configuration and implementation
- Clean up and import remaining files and data into Vault
- The customer is responsible for backing up and verifying the backup of all files and data prior to the arrival of AMS personnel. The same also applies to AMS support services provided by phone, email and/or Internet. AMS will not be responsible for any customer file or data loss.
- If the customer desires a complete “turnkey” implementation, those services are available from AMS as well and are quoted on a case-by-case basis.
- The “quick start” packages do not include assistance with setting up Vault’s multi-site replication capabilities included with Vault Collaboration and Vault Manufacturing. If you need multi-site collaboration, AMS can provide you with a specific proposal.
- The customer will also need to purchase standard Autodesk Vault training materials for at least each administrator participating in the training. AMS can provide a quote on these training materials as well.
Contact us for more information on this service.
Pat MullenHaydon Corporation
"Last Friday was a great day with Ronnie. It couldn’t have been better. The iparts presentation was great and Orlando and I can’t wait to implement the iparts idea to a group of parts that we were dreading to make drawings for. We have about 60 tubing clamp drawings that we have to make and it would have taken an incredible amount of time – I would have to say that it would have taken a week to do it with the copy design feature. I am thinking it will take about a day and half to do it now with iparts – hats off to Mr. Wilkins!"
- Knowledge Assessments
- CAD Management
- Technology Management
- Custom Software Development
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Implementation Services
- Inventor Implementation Services
- Revit Implementation Services
- Jumpstart for Revit Services
- Vault Implementation and Data Management
- Technical Support
- Autodesk Cloud Services