BIM 360 Team
Renew your annual BIM 360 Team subscription
and save 50% off MSRP on new 1-year BIM 360 Team subscriptions purchased at the same time.Details
Built for the needs of architects, engineers and their project stakeholders, BIM 360™ Team gives design teams a central location to communicate, view, markup and review 2D and 3D project design files from anywhere—simply using a web browser or a mobile device. By giving access to all team members who may need it, design teams are able to gain consensus faster, make decisions together and build stakeholder engagement using BIM 360 Team.
When coupled with Collaboration for Revit software, you get better collaboration and centralized access to BIM data in the cloud for the whole team.
If you're currently using e-mail, Sharepoint, network drives or basic cloud storage as collaboration tools, you may be experiencing:
- Difficulty in finding and tracking information.
- Difficulty in sharing or accessing files outside of the office.
- Difficulty in the process meeting your current customer needs.
Even experiencing one of these issues can seriously impact your project due to money & time lost from communication delays, rework from teams being out of sync, and work being lost to your competition. However, with BIM 360 Team you get an online file sharing and storage designed especially for architects and engineers. Why does this matter? With better collaboration, you can experience:
- Faster access to knowledge
- Reduced communication costs
- Faster access to internal experts
- Reduced travel costs
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Centralize project information With BIM 360 Team, you have one online workspace that helps distributed teams stay connected and organized at all times. Users can search, filter and find project information across complex models, folder archives, and project activity feeds. This reduces the potential for miscommunication and confusion and helps keep projects on schedule. Watch Video
- Extending model access to all team members Give viewing access to anyone, not just CAD users. With BIM 360 Team, you can view detailed visualizations of 2D and 3D models for over 100 file types right in a browser, on any device (desktop or mobile). Users can even view and edit files such as documents, presentations and spreadsheets. Watch Video
- Accelerate decision making With BIM 360 Team, all team members can easily share files and provide feedback using comment and markup tools - all via a web browser or mobile device. This ease of access allows for more informed decision making and can lead to faster buy-in from all those involved, including clients, contractors and design partners. Watch Video
- Keep project data secure Everything related to a project – files, models, comments, documentation and more – is securely stored, shared and viewed in the cloud. BIM 360 Team secures all data to the latest industry standards and certifications. In addition, advanced file control and capabilities allow users to control who can view or download any type of project file.
Customer Success StoriesCustomers explain the benefits their firms derive from using BIM 360 Team and Collaboration for Revit software from Autodesk.
Autodesk Cloud Products & Services
- General Design & Collaboration
- Building & Construction
- Product Design & Manufacturing