Now’s the best time to switch to subscription
When it’s time to renew your maintenance plan, you’ve got options
Take advantage of a special offer to switch to subscription. At time of renewal, you can choose to move to subscription for the same cost as your maintenance plan renewal—or switch to an industry collection at a special price.
When you switch, you secure discount pricing. As long as you continue to renew, you’ll enjoy special pricing, which will be lower than maintenance plan renewal pricing, and far below the cost of purchasing a new subscription.
Want to Learn More? Watch this On Demand Webinar.
- Latest and greatest product capabilities – Get access to an ongoing stream of innovation, updates to core products, cloud services for desktop products, and additional capabilities as soon as they are available at no additional cost.
- New and improved support – Enjoy faster response times and the option to receive help by scheduling a call with Autodesk technical support specialists.
- Simplified administration – Access tools that streamline deployment and software management when you standardize your Autodesk products on subscription.
In addition to getting better value, easier access, and improved flexibility, your subscription also gives you1:
- Flexible Usage (Home Use, Global Travel, and Previous Version rights)
- Cloud Services
- Administrative Tools
- Single and multi-user access options
Frequently Asked Questions
When your maintenance plan comes up for renewal, you will have 3 options:
- Switch an eligible individual product on maintenance to a subscription of the same product
- Switch an eligible individual product or suite on maintenance to an industry collection subscription
- Renew your maintenance plan for one year
Contact us, and we’ll be happy to walk you through the options.
The price to switch will increase 5% in 2018 and another 5% in 2019, so the earlier you switch to subscription, the less it will cost. Also, switching to subscription brings you:
- The convenience of charging subscription cost annually to projects;
- Frequent product updates that you can decide when to consume;
- More convenient support including “schedule a call” for faster engagement times;
- Simpler administration of software when standardizing products on subscription;
Yes, in most cases, you will be able to continue to use* versions of software downloaded and activated under your maintenance plan. These versions will now become part of your subscription entitlements. Additionally, you will have access to subscription previous versions per the Subscription Previous Version Eligibility List.
* Subject to compliance with certain conditions and limitations, and not possible in some countries.
Click here to read more FAQs.
This offer is available at the time of maintenance plan renewal and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
The offer may not be combined with any other discounts, promotions, or other incentives offered by Autodesk unless specified.
Offer available from participating resellers. Please contact AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions for further details. Reseller prices may vary.
1 All subscription benefits may not be available for all products or services in all languages and/or geographies. Subscription programs are subject to the applicable Autodesk subscription terms and conditions and/or Autodesk Terms of Service.
AUTODESK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, SUSPEND OR MODIFY PART OF OR THIS ENTIRE PROMOTION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, FOR ANY REASON IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. PRICES FOR AUTODESK SOFTWARE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Autodesk and the Autodesk logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.