Autodesk Inventor Fusion 2012
Autodesk® Inventor® Fusion 2012 software is included in AutoCAD® 2012, Autodesk® Inventor® 2012, Autodesk® Simulation 2012, Autodesk® Moldflow® 2012, and Autodesk® Alias® 2012 software, offering an easy 3D modeling experience from directly within these Autodesk applications.
Autodesk Inventor Fusion is 3D modeling software that showcases intuitive direct manipulation capabilities for unrivaled ease of use. By uniting direct modeling and parametric workflows, Inventor Fusion offers the best of both worlds. Designers can freely explore complex shapes and forms while maintaining the underlying parametric history. Inventor Fusion makes it easy to open and edit 3D models from almost any source and incorporate them into your design, enabling rapid design changes without limitations.
- AutoCAD users—Expand the 3D conceptual design capabilities of AutoCAD, and experience the benefits of 3D in the native DWG format.
- Inventor users—Unite both direct-history-free and parametric-history-based modeling, enabling you to choose the best approach for the task at hand.
- Alias users—Easily validate, repair, and get your concept models CAD-ready for engineering.
- Moldflow users—Simplify geometry quickly and optimize plastic part designs for manufacturability and quality.
- Simulation users—Open 3D design data from virtually any source and easily edit it for improved simulations.
Online Price Quote Request Form
Autodesk Inventor Fusion 2012 - System Requirements
List all pages on
Autodesk Inventor Fusion 2012.