Autodesk Advance Steel
Autodesk® Advance Steel is easy-to-use and comprehensive software for structural steel detailing. Built on the familiar Autodesk® AutoCAD® platform, the software’s 3D modeling tools help you accelerate design and detailing. Work with an extensive library of intelligent, parametric structural elements, steel connections, and plates, or model your own custom elements and connections with intuitive tools. Help speed time to fabrication by automatically generating shop and general arrangement drawings, creating bills of material (BOMs), and producing DSTV CNC files directly from your designs. Interoperability with Autodesk® Revit® software and other BIM solutions supports a more connected BIM workflow from design through fabrication to construction.
Note: To use Advance Steel 2017, you must subscribe to AutoCAD 2017.
- Fabrication data information
Get access to fabrication data information. Watch Video
- Repeat Last command
Save productivity and clicks.
- Beam offset information in label
Get the beam offset value displayed in labels. Watch Video
- Snap points on anchors
Dimension anchors more efficiently. Watch Video
- Grid balloon placement control
Improve the appearance of your drawings. Watch Video
- Structural member representation
Improved display of structural member symbols.
- Custom clipping symbols
Gain greater control of clipping symbols. Watch Video
- User-defined formulas in BOMs
Take advantage of new flexibility in templates.
- Templates for lists on drawings
Get connection location information on single-part drawings. Watch Video
- Steel connections synchronization
Synchronize between Revit or Advance Steel models. Watch Video
- View native drawings in AutoCAD
Object enabler lets you view Advance Steel drawings. Watch Video
- Open and flexible API
Extend and enhance the use of Advance Steel.
Want to get a better ROI from this software? Contact Us
Autodesk Structural Engineering
- Latest from the Blog
- Subscribe to Autodesk. The Benefits.
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction Industry Collection
- Autodesk Revit
- Collaboration for Revit
- Autodesk Advance Steel
- Autodesk Advance Concrete
- Autodesk Structural Bridge Design
- Robot Structural Analysis Professional
- Autodesk Navisworks
- Autodesk Cloud Products & Services
- Finance Your Purchase