Autodesk® Inventor® products provide professional grade engineering solutions for 3D mechanical design, simulation, tooling creation, and design communication that help you take advantage of a professional grade product development workflow to make great products, cost-effectively, in less time. Autodesk Inventor software is the foundation of the Autodesk® solution for product development. The Inventor model is an accurate 3D digital model that enables you to validate the form, fit, and function of a design as you work, minimizing the need to test the design with physical prototypes.
By enabling you to design, visualize, and simulate your products digitally, Inventor software helps you connect more effectively, reduce errors, and deliver great product designs faster.
- Shape Generator
You specify the function while Inventor creates the perfect form.
- 3D PDF export
Create 3D documentation that anyone can open.
- Cloud-based 3D design reviews
Share views of your design in the cloud.
- Printed circuit board (PCB) interoperability
Combine your PCB and mechanical designs. INVENTOR PROFESSIONAL Only
- Exploded views and animations
Expose all the parts inside your design.
- Subscribe to Autodesk. The Benefits.
- Autodesk Manufacturing
- Autodesk Digital Prototyping
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite
- Autodesk Product Design Suite
- Autodesk Alias Design
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk Inventor LT
- Autodesk Inventor HSM
- Autodesk Inventor HSM Pro
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Simulation Software
- Autodesk Showcase
- Autodesk Vault
- Autodesk Cloud Products & Services
- Maintenance Plan for Autodesk Perpetual Licenses