Autodesk Inventor HSM Pro
Autodesk® Inventor HSM™ Pro 2016 integrated CAD/CAM solution helps designers, engineers and CNC programmers rapidly turn their Autodesk® Inventor® models into machined parts directly inside the Inventor design environment. Inventor HSM provides a truly integrated design-to-manufacturing solution for users, allowing them to get up to speed and become productive within minutes by using consistent tools and a seamless workflow. In addition to standard machining strategies for 2.5D, 3D, 3+2, and 5-axis machining toolpaths, Inventor HSM offers advanced toolpath strategies for high-efficiency machining, integrated simulation and verification tools, and post-processor system to help achieve higher productivity, increased profits, and shorter time-to-market.
Quote Request / More Info
Quote Request / More Info
- Seamless Integration into Inventor - With a truly integrated CAM solution for Inventor users, you can quickly get up to speed and become productive within minutes by using familiar tools and workflows. Seamless integration ensures full associativity between the design and toolpaths – design changes get instantly updated without any data loss.
- Proven CAM Technology - Inventor HSM Pro includes second generation high-efficiency roughing, Adaptive Clearing 2.0 technology, that helps you reduce valuable cycle time, decrease wear on tooling, and extend machine life.
- High Quality Finished Parts - Autodesk CAM’s 5-axis Contour and 5-Axis Swarf multi-axis milling strategies and 5-axis-tilt support for 3D Contour help users leverage the latest in 5-axis machining center technology to produce more complex parts, reduce setups, and superior surface finish. Improved 3D simulation capabilities with richer visualization, including support for multi-axis parts, help users verify the machining process before CNC programs are run on the machine.
- Distributed CAM - Inventor HSM Pro uses a Distributed CAM server that enables users to respond even faster to design changes, by automatically utilizing idle PCs on the local network to reduce toolpath calculation time. Distributed CAM is automatically used by Inventor HSM when installed on selected PCs and requires no additional setup or interaction from the user.
- Tool Library - Tool information can be specified directly using the Inventor tool library or imported from 3rd party tool databases. Production documents, including a tool list, are automatically generated and can be exported in a number of different formats including HTML, XML, Excel and Word documents.
- Latest from the Blog
- Subscribe to Autodesk. The Benefits.
- Product Design & Manufacturing Industry Collection
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk Inventor LT
- HSM CAM
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Simulation Software
- Autodesk Vault
- Autodesk Cloud Products & Services
- Finance Your Purchase
January 22 @ 9:00 am EST - January 24 @ 5:00 pm EST
January 23 @ 12:00 pm EST - 1:00 pm EST
January 25 @ 9:00 am EST - January 26 @ 5:00 pm EST
January 26 @ 1:00 pm EST - 2:00 pm EST
January 30 @ 9:00 am EST - January 31 @ 5:00 pm EST