Design every detail with AutoCAD® software, one of the world’s leading CAD applications. Create stunning 2D and 3D designs with robust tools that can produce almost any shape imaginable. Share your work with confidence using TrustedDWG™ technology, the original and most accurate way to store and exchange design data. Speed detailing and documentation work with tools built to increase efficiency and maximize productivity. Connect your workflow and collaborate with colleagues using integrated desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions. AutoCAD delivers the best in precision and the quality you can expect.
- Refined interface improves functionality and reduces eyestrain
- New Tab helps you open new and existing drawings
- Ribbon galleries let you access drawing content from the ribbon
- Command preview shows potential changes before committing
- Preserve design information with TrustedDWG™ technology
- Access files from almost anywhere with Autodesk® 360
- Communicate with impact using integrated 3D rendering tools
- Customize AutoCAD® with Autodesk® Exchange Apps
New and enhanced features of AutoCAD 2015
An updated interface improves functionality and reduces eyestrain.
Access the data you need to start working quickly and easily.
Save time and clicks by visually accessing drawing content directly from the ribbon.
Evaluate changes before committing with more commands such as trim, extend, and match properties.
The UI finder includes an animated arrow to show tool locations within the ribbon.
Capture online maps as static images and freeze contextual location, and even print your maps.
Edit text like you would with a word processor for styles such as auto bullets and super-/subscript.
The point cloud is now the model, thanks to tools that let you snap to the point cloud.
AutoCAD 2015 Feature Videos
- New Tab
- User Interface
- Improved Graphics
- Geographic Location
- Mtext Enhancements
- Drafting Enhancements
- 3D Orbit
- Reality Capture
- Design Feed
- Copy Design
- Drawing Version History
- Fast & Simple Searching
- Managing Filenames & Folders
- Markup & Review
- Release Management
- Revision Tables
- Sharing Data
- Sheet Sets
- Uploading Files to Vault