Autodesk VIZ 2007
Realize your most daring ideas with Autodesk® VIZ 2007 3D modeling, rendering,
and animation software. State-of-the-art technologies enable you to explore
concepts, validate designs, and leave an impression they can't forget
using the software professionals and top universities prefer. Tight integration
with Autodesk® design software makes file transfer a snap. Flexible modeling,
powerful animation, and realistic rendering accelerate the creative workflow,
whether you're studying lighting for a building project, analyzing the
layout of a highway interchange, or demonstrating a complex mechanical
assembly. So visualize your future with easy-to-use tools from the industry
leader-and prepare for success.
“Being able to provide both illuminance and luminance analyses
is critical, because as lighting professionals, we need to validate
to our clients that we aren’t just creating pretty pictures."
Micheal Noon, Certified Lighting Designer and Founder Lighting Design
VIZ 2007 System Requirements
Autodesk VIZ 2007 Service Pack 1
VIZ 2007 Overview Brochure [pdf - 190 Kb]
VIZ 2007 Detailed Brochure [pdf - 606 Kb]
VIZ 2007 Industry Brochure [pdf - 1.5 Mb]
Autodesk VIZ 2007 System Requirements
The following requirements are recommended for effective use of Autodesk
VIZ 2007 software.
- Microsoft® Windows® Home Edition SP2, XP Pro SP2 (recommended)
and Win2K SP4.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
- DirectX® 9.0c (required), OpenGL® (optional)
- Intel® Pentium® III or AMD® processor, 500 MHz or higher;
Xeon® or dual AMD Athlon® or Opteron® 32-bit system
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended) and 500 MB swap space (2 GB recommended)
- Graphics card supporting 1024x768x32-bit color with (OpenGL and Direct3D
hardware acceleration supported; accelerator 1280x1024x32-bit color
with 128 MB RAM
- Microsoft Windows-compliant pointing device (optimized IntelliMouse®)
- DVD ROM drive
Please contact us via our
Autodesk Online Price Quote Request
Form for product details & pricing information.
List all pages on Autodesk